Charitable Donation Inquiry
Please read these guidelines before submitting your request. All requests must be submitted in writing including the downloadable form at the bottom of this page along with any support materials.
Pepin Distributing offers product donations for specific events and non-profit fundraisers. Although we wish we could support all events and charitable programs, we must sometimes decline events at the discretion of our Donations Committee.
Key Requirements for consideration:
- TIMING: Please give us at least 90 days prior to your event.
- LOCATION: Is your event in our territory? Our donations are limited to Hillsborough and East Pasco counties.
- CHARITY STATUS: Is your organization a registered 501c3 Charitable Organization and is its status current and filed with the State of Florida? Please provide proof of your incorporation or charitable license.
- PERMIT: If you will be serving beer and it is open to the public, we need a copy of the special event permit.
Things to remember:
- Events less than three months out will most likely be declined.
- All requests must be submitted in writing and faxed or mailed. No e-mail requests will be considered.
Pepin Distributing Company
ATTN: MARKETING DEPARTMENT
4121 N. 50th st.
Tampa, FL 33610
Please use the downloadable form to make sure all pertinent information is supplied with the application. Be specific about the type of sponsorship you are looking for and define the amount. The donation committee meets approximately every week. Once we have received your written request, we will review it and contact you within 10 to 15 working days, should we decide to sponsor your charitable event.