Enjoy Budweiser specials at the following locations all day on April 7th;
- Bilmar Station $7.00 pitchers of Budweiser
- Pit Stop $9.00 buckets of Budweiser
- Silver Dollar 2.00 pints of Budweiser
- Charann’s 6.75 pitchers of Budweiser
#BEERHAPPY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The “#BEERHAPPY” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Florida who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on April 2nd, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on April 13th, 2015.
3. To enter, share an image or text using #BEERHAPPY on Instagram or Twitter describing if and how beer makes for happy stories. Each entry must include the respective #BEERHAPPY in the caption of the Twitter or Instagram post. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), Pepin Distributing Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
5. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or around April 14th, from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
6. For all Prize Winners: Sponsor is not responsible for the contestant not receiving communication on prize notification. Winners will be contacted through the social media channel they used to enter and will have 48 hours to claim their prize once announced. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winners have to pick up their prize from Pepin Distributing Company as instructed by Pepin Distributing.
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, photo, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Grand prize winner (1): 1 winner will be picked for the duration of the sweepstakes period. If the winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner has to pick up the prize from Pepin Distributing Company or Amelie Arena (TBD) otherwise be disqualified. No transfer or cash value will be awarded. The grand prize (1) “All-American Budweiser Game Set” consists of 1 Budweiser wooden cooler, 1 beechwood corn hole game and 1 washer toss game.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC, and Pepin Distributing Company harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Beer Happy Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o Pepin Distributing Company, 4121 N. 50th Street, Tampa, FL 33610, for receipt by May 10th, 2015.