Score a trip to 420 Fest in Atlanta by posting a picture enjoying a SweetWater beverage using #420Skippers and #SkippersSmokeHouse at Skipper’s Smokehouse on Instagram (account must be public- see full rules below)
Score a trip to 420 Fest in Atlanta Sweepstakes by SweetWater Brewing Company
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- No Purchase Necessary. The “Score a trip to 420 Fest in Atlanta Sweepstakes by SweetWater Brewing Company ” (“Sweepstakes”) is governed by the current laws of the State of Florida, is open to Hillsborough County, Florida residents who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes begins at 11.59:00 pm. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on March 5th, 2020 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. EDT on April 9th, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- To enter, consumers must post a picture enjoying a SweetWater beverage using #420Skippers and #SkippersSmokeHouse at Skipper’s Smokehouse on Instagram (account must be public) or as an alternate method of entry, mail an entry typed or written on a standard 8 ½ x 11 ½ size paper with his or her full name, address, cell phone number, and email address to Pepin Distributing Company, Attn: Marketing Dept / Score a trip to 420 Fest in Atlanta Sweepstakes by SweetWater Brewing Company, 4121 N 50thStreet Tampa FL 33610. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Pepin Distributing Company’s (“PDC”) designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- SweetWater Brewing, LLC, Skipper’s Smokehouse, PDC (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Operators”), its agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in connection with the Sweepstakes, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Operators nor its agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Operators nor its agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns are responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Operator’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Operators reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Operators. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of SweetWater Brewing, LLC, Skipper’s Smokehouse and PDC and will not be returned.
- All prize(s) will be awarded (time permitting). Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 10, 2020, from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
- Prize Winners: Winners may be notified by phone, e-mail or social media and will be required to respond to the notification(s) within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Winners will be required to complete, sign, and return a waiver, indemnification, and release of liability (“release”), which also affirms the Winner’s eligibility to participate in the prize, within two (2) days of prize acceptance. Winner must be at least 21 years of age as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and will be required to complete, sign and return the release within the same period. In the event of noncompliance within any time period, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting, upon the discretion of the sponsor).
For all Prize Winners: Operators and its agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns are not responsible for suspended or discontinued landline, internet or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Operators or its agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize, upon the discretion of the Operators).
- Employees and the immediate families of employees of all Operators including its agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law. All submitted entries will be property of SweetWater Brewing, LLC, Skipper’s Smokehouse and PDC, and can be used in future promos, advertising, marketing in any channel or format chosen without further permission or compensation.
- Prize (1): 2 Day GA wristbands for 2 to 420 fest
Hotel Stay in Downtown Atlanta
Estimated retail Value ~$1000
Transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winners’ responsibility. For all prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize, upon the discretion of the Operators). Prizes may vary. Winner may forfeit the prize if the delivery arrangements cannot be made in time or in a safe and convenient way.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting any prize, all consumers and any winner(s) agrees to release, indemnify, defend, and hold PDC, SweetWater Brewing, LLC, Skipper’s Smokehouse and their agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and assigns harmless from any and all loss, liability damage, or costs, including attorney’s fees as a result of any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, or judgements, of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance of, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
- For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and a self-stamped envelope, and mail to: Score a trip to 420 Fest in Atlanta Sweepstakes by SweetWater Brewing Company Winners List, c/o Pepin Distributing Company, 4121 N. 50th Street, Tampa, FL 33610, for receipt by April 15th, 2020.